No registration text hookup

A vehicle can only be registered in one name - more than one name on the Certificate of Registration is no longer permitted.

Roads and Maritime Services does however, allow the use of a courtesy name, which may be used to record the name of a business or organisation associated with the registration.

If you’ve never dealt with Roads and Maritime before, you’ll need to go to a registry or service centre in person and provide acceptable proof of identity so that you can be recorded in our system.

You’ll need to buy Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance (a green slip) for the vehicle.

The more people that join our dating site as a result of your referrals, the more credits you earn.

We're not constructed by some common dating template - our site has been built specifically for us.Most CTP insurers send your CTP insurance details to Roads and Maritime electronically.Trailers and caravans do not require CTP insurance.Vehicles cannot be registered in more than one name.The person or organisation named on the Certificate of Registration is considered the registered operator of the vehicle, and is responsible for it.

Leave a Reply